Monday, June 6, 2011

A Slight Change

Some may notice the name change of the Blog.  It is something I have been thinking about for some time.  As stated in my bio I work in many capacities in production and finally decided to open the horizons of the Blog.  In addition to my work in digital imagery, and audio production, I work as an independent technology consultant.  The focus will remain on production and the behind the scenes nature of the blog will also remain, However I will add a broader range of related topics, experiences and observations.  I have also added links to my twitter feed ware I link to all manner of content.  Also a link to my Flickr feed.  In short I hope to add a bit more of my experiences and observations to the vast Media Production discourse and produce a personal media production diary of sorts.  I hope readers will find it informative as well as entertaining.  More improvements coming in the future.  In the mean time I invite you to look over my other web properties www.karmascenic.com and www.karmascenic.zenfolio.com and the afore mentioned Flickr and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment